Sunday, July 17, 2011

*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?

*taps the mic* testing.. testing... is this thing on?

It's been a while since I last posted something on this blog. Last week the mosaic (which was mentioned on Emanuelle Jameson's excellent blog btw) and before that my promise of "Portfolio shoot 2" cumming soon... on that last bit, I did shoot some with 2 amazing ladies but I found the quality of the footage not good enough to use... does that mean there wont be any more adult movies from yours truly? Ofcourse not... the least I will do is completing the Dick Tasty trilogy - a new pc, some great ideas and the collecting of set material and props has started already.. naughty ideas popping into my head while in the shower, stuff like that - yes.. somewhere in 2011 there will be a Dick Tasty 3 but its a slow process.

For now? I'm busy and nervous about my new radioshow... it will air for the first time today from 12-2pm (second life time). It's gonna be a mess, it's gonna be fun, it's gonna be about great music, about all things second life and full with twitter bullshit... so make sure to tune in this afternoon and keep watching this space for updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment